Hey everyone! This week was such a blast. On Wednesday, I hosted Kim's graduation party (she's done with her masters! yipee!). Then, on Thursday I went into Chaminade to meet and observe some of the teachers I'll be working with for the 6th and 7th grade (those kids are sooo little!). Then Erika and Emila came over for Indian food and wine (too bad Erika and I both had an allergic reaction to the wine! We think it must be the sulphates in it...weird!).
Yesterday, we had a minimum day at work bc of the 3 day weekend and then Breanna and I went to the Taylor Swift concert!! :-) So all in all it's been a very fast paced, energetic week. I'm so glad I have no Saturday school today because I would have been DEAD!
Updates: My baby turtles are doing fantastic!!
I'll post an assortment of photos from my week!
Finally, an update!!
ReplyDeleteYay!
Glad you guys had fun at the concert :)
Hugs!
See you soon!