Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Prayers needed

I just found out that LAUSD will be laying off people even sooner than expected. Previously they told me I would have a job through the end of the school year. This would allow me to find another position. But I got an email today from the district saying that they will be laying people off mid-year. I have a feeling I might be on the chopping block since my seniority is low and I was already on the list for the end of the year cuts. I really don't know what I'll do if I loose my job mid-year. I have my condo I have to pay for. I know I need to trust God. I just feel like I'm being constantly tested--every day. Whether it's the heater and toilet breaking down at the same time or stuff related to my job, I ask myself what is going to happen with my life? I am expecting changes...and I have gotten used to the fact that this is my last year at Reseda HS, but I was not prepared for the possibility of being let go in February.

I know it's just a job and it's just money and it's just a house, and there are so many people throughout the world suffering a lot more than I am, but I really ask you guys for prayers right now. I want to have a job I love and I want to enjoy my life...I suppose that's what everyone wants right?

So yeah, I guess I just really need some prayers right now. Prayers and support. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment